• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Terry Adcox seat for my ST

randyjaco

My ST came with two seats,neither of which I thought was very comfortable. On my previous bike (a Kawasaki Versys 650) I had a Terry Adcox seat and was very happy with it. So I contacted Terry and ordered one for my ST. The improvement is phenomenal. This seat is all day comfortable. It doesn't look too bad either. I highly recommend Terry's seats. Check out terryscustomseats.com

Randy

I am in Friendswood TX. My bike is a 2010 model. I couldn't post pictures, but if you will pm me with a email address, I 'd be happy to send some.
Randy

Back