• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member to MOA and to BMWs

fwerickson

Hello All,

New to MOA and BMW.

Greetings from Bucks County PA. I have just purchased a BMW R1150 RT on a whim from a relative. This bike is awesome. (an adult VFR) It has been a little while since I have ridden on the street, but now I have been bitten by the touring bug. Now planing tours and searching for interesting places to visit.

Fran

92' Sportster
97' VFR
00' CBR 929
03' R6

Welcome aboard! Next June our national rally is in Great Falls MT. It's a great excuse to see much of the country. It's 2300 miles from me if I take the direct route, but what's the fun in that? My route will cover 8500 miles by the time we get there...and that still leaves the trip home. Join us and meet the family you never knew you had!

Pete

You could plan a trip up here, it's the nicest scenery on the continent and lots of fun coastal roads with little traffic. Our new Moto B&B should open for spring.

And having been to my first MOA rally last year, I agree they are a lot of fun with lots of nice folks.

To echo others, welcome to BMW bikes and to the BMW MOA. There is a lot of information on the forum, and a lot of great people who will hopefully become future friends! It looks like you have a very interesting collection of bikes. You must like a variety of riding styles?

Sorry, I believe I have made a message board faux pas. The list of bikes on my first post was previously owned, not current.

Just currently own the R1150 RT.

That list was when I had a severe track day addiction.

Fran

BMW R1150RT

Sorry, I believe I have made a message board faux pas. The list of bikes on my first post was previously owned, not current.

Just currently own the R1150 RT.

That list was when I had a severe track day addiction.

Fran

BMW R1150RT

No problem!! It just showed you have good taste in bikes. :)

Back