• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

SE TN Turkey Day 2019

bobsguns

Anyone in the TN/NC/GA corner whom might wish to ride Turkey Day Weekend please hit me up.

No camping on my part, just a daytime ride somewhere. And for gods sakes, no rides on the Dragon that weekend!!!!!

WHY is this post time stamped "4:06am"??????? It's 11:07pm, EST. WTF?

WHY is this post time stamped "4:06am"??????? It's 11:07pm, EST. WTF?

As I look at your completed post, it says 10:06pm. I'm in central time, so that was 11:06pm eastern time.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. For me it says "All times are GMT -6. The time is now 05:35 AM." You can control what times are displayed on posts. In the upper right corner, go to Settings then select General Settings. On that page you will find a Date and Time zone section. See what it is set to.

Back