• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Veteran's Day Thankings By Commercial Establishments

ExGMan

I thought I'd pass along a list of commercial establishments which have adopted policies to show appreciation to serving US military members and veterans on this coming Veterans' Day, November 11. The list is published in Forbes magazine, and can be found at this URL: https://www.forbes.com/sites/adviso...ans-day-deals-and-freebies-2019/#5ba62150381f

When I left Navy active duty in the late 60s...there weren't lists like this, to put it mildly. I'm sure there are many BMW MOA members who remember those dark days. It's good to see that things have changed.

I bet there are many more companies which will join in this effort.

Last edited:
When I left Navy active duty in the late 60s...there weren't lists like this, to put it mildly. I'm sure there are many BMW MOA members who remember those dark days. It's good to see that things have changed.

I bet there are many more companies which will join in this effort.

Let those dark days never return for our men and women of the armed forces. Thanks John, Gary, and Kevin for doing whatever it takes (even if it’s just posting a link in the forums) to make sure our MOA members are taken care of whether they be vets or not.

Back