• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Stebel USA going out of business sale

LOVE the Texas buzzard horn!! (With the Nautilus compact air horn the buzzards will fly off far enough ahead to maintain 70 to 80 mph. Anything less and they don't fly until you are right on top of them.) The Denali Sound Bomb is a good alternative to the Nautilus compact air horn.

Who will be the first to mount the “Dukes of Hazzard” horn on a BMW? C’mon, ‘fess up!

:)

DeVern

I had the same question. The fellow who owns this business says he is 80 and it's time for the pasture. I'd say way past, but some people like working. More than I did!

Back