• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What would you like to see at the 2020 Great Falls Rally?

Hey Everyone!
I was going through all the past Rally forums and posts and I was just wondering if there is anything you would like to see at the Great Falls Rally or future ones?
As I am new to the MOA I would like to hear from both 1st time attendees to veteran attendees! I'd love to hear what you loved about past rallies and what may need to be done different or looked into further.

Tori

More kids

I think for future growth you need more young people involved. If you get young people involved and give them a good fun experience in the future they will drag their friends with.
Possibly have a free or very cheap MSF beginning rider course.
A good family discount
Just a thought

Hey Everyone!
I was going through all the past Rally forums and posts and I was just wondering if there is anything you would like to see at the Great Falls Rally or future ones?
As I am new to the MOA I would like to hear from both 1st time attendees to veteran attendees! I'd love to hear what you loved about past rallies and what may need to be done different or looked into further.

Tori

Where will this “Great Falls Rally” take place?

I think that watching "The Best Bar in America" movie would get one excited about riding out that way.

https://www.facebook.com/bestbarinamerica/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5qf3hWk9pzI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/04cjyiZqtOg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great Falls is experiencing record snowfall, low temperatures and wind . There was no Fall this year. Temperature at our house yesterday morning was -7.

I would like to see Teach McNeil perform again.

Hey Tori; you are...

Yes I am! I have been with the MOA about 2 months now, still excited to learn and grow more with the MOA each day.

... already a staff MVP in my book! I messaged of a missing October BMW ON, and you had it too me in three days!

I'll predict your going to receive a lot of ideals, and become very popular with our membership... with your request of "nice stuff"!!!

I'll take "MORE" Shower Trailer's... that are properly attended to on a daily basis and with a semblance of cleanliness.

Thanks again Tori,

"travel'n" John

I think for future growth you need more young people involved. If you get young people involved and give them a good fun experience in the future they will drag their friends with.
Possibly have a free or very cheap MSF beginning rider course.
A good family discount
Just a thought

Since the BRC is a full two day course, that might be a bit challenging to market. In addition, it's a bit redundant relative to Camp GEARS.

A few years ago, the RA coordinated with Lee Parks Total Control to offer the Advanced Rider Course (ARC) during their Rally in PA. From what I heard, it was quite popular. The intermediate rider course might be of interest, too.

Something similar to the GS Giants course, but for street bikes, open to all who want to test or improve their low speed skills.

Shuttle drivers (or step-on guides) who provide a run down of the rally grounds layout. It usually takes me two days to find everything, but if a short shuttle ride provided guide service we could get up to speed more quickly.

And Glenlivet wants ice cream. Really good vanilla ice cream with no artificial sweeteners (toxic to dogs).

Back