• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2020 Rally Dates and Location - Please make them prominent on the rally site.

frump

Frump
Could the date and location of the 2020 National Rally be added to the graphic on the top of the rally site or at least somewhere prominent near the top of the page? Pretty and giant responsive graphics are nice and all, but ultimately they are not really that useful on an information site. While using my phone at a meeting with different group, I couldn't find the dates anywhere on the first page of the rally site or on any of the sub pages where it made sense to check. I was trying to help select a date which worked for that group's event. So after searching the rally site, I went back to Google and it pointed me to the wrong dates - last year's rally dates which were a week earlier. That page didn't have a year in it... which is a second request - when providing rally dates on web pages, please include the year with them. Remember stuff stays on the net and in the search engines for a long time. I will likely miss the National in Great Falls which kind of sucks because I committed to the other event after helping to pick a date which I thought worked for both.

http://rally.bmwmoa.org/

Could the date and location of the 2020 National Rally be added to the graphic on the top of the rally site or at least somewhere prominent near the top of the page?
http://rally.bmwmoa.org/

On the main rally page click on RALLY FAQ
Location and date with year is near the top.

It only takes one click once you're on the Rally page, but not a bad idea to show the location and date on the first page.

Back