• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 K1300GT, missing BMW roundel

swentac74

The BMW roundel is missing from my 2009 K1300GT. This is the emblem mounted at the center of the handlebars. Can anyone provide a source for this item? :scratch

Welcome to the forum! For one, I suspect a dealer would be able to provide you with one. You might also consider checking in on the car-side of BMW...they might have the size you need.

My 2009 K13GT has a black plastic cap at the center of the handlebars
No Roundel
Looking at the parts diagram I'm not so sure that what they list is a roundel cover
I could be wrong

My 2009 K13GT has a black plastic cap at the center of the handlebars
No Roundel. Looking at the parts diagram I'm not so sure that what they list is a roundel cover
I could be wrong
It is just a cap. I ordered one a while ago for the same year bike.

On the K1300S BMW calls it a badge and it's a roundel that snaps into place.
Don't know if it will work on the GT.
Part number 32 71 7 674 675 $45.49

I would be temped to just use the black plastic cover.

Here's a picture of a K1300GT.
The previous owner my have had a Ram ball mounted there.

dash-and-controls-0571.jpg

Here's a picture of a K1300GT.
The previous owner my have had a Ram ball mounted there.

View attachment 76025

Yes, possibly a RAM ball was mounted there. That would explain why the "cap" was missing. I assumed it was a missing roundel, but for the price I paid, I'm sure it is just a cap. Anyway, I'm satisfied with the cap and happy to have the hole covered. Thanks for all the replies.

Back