Thread: BeemerBoneyard Review

BeemerBoneyard Review

I hope this is a good place to post this - just wanted to give props to Beemer Boneyard!

I ordered a set of their fuel line quick-disconnects last week. After submitting the order, I realized I forgot to order a dozen spare o-rings as intended. Quick email, and within an hour they responded that they would throw the o-rings in, no charge. Score +1 for BB!

The parts arrived quickly. I installed them over the weekend, and was puzzled when my '04 1150RT wouldn't start. Upon inspection, I found that the female half of the QD on the high-pressure line was missing its internal check valve; this resulted in the male side not having anything to push against and open, so I had no fuel flow. I swapped the two female halves and was able to start right up. Of course now my return line isn't operating.

So I emailed BB yesterday morning explaining the situation. Within 30 minutes they replied, offering to send a new part. Score +2!

30 minutes later, I got a notification that the part was heading to the mail. This morning, I checked the tracking number, and the part will arrive Wednesday. Score +3!

Anyway, I just wanted to give out some love for Beemer Boneyard's excellent customer service. In my experience, this level of service is very rare, and I felt they deserve some recognition.

I'll be shopping with them again, and I hope you will, too!

ron

Love that place... especially when it comes to scheduled maintenance kits. They package the whole deal for a reasonable price. I sure wish BMW dealers would do that!

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    '67 Trail 90 || '86 R80 G/SPD+ || '97 F650ST || '00 1150 GS || '07 Xchallenge || '13 CB500X || '14 Grom

Left Coast Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmannew View Post
    I hope this is a good place to post this - just wanted to give props to Beemer Boneyard!
    Its a credit to you that you saw fit to give them props rather than slag them off for sending a faulty part.

The true test of a company happens when something goes wrong. Their response speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by bc1100s View Post
    its a credit to you that you saw fit to give them props rather than slag them off for sending a faulty part.

the true test of a company happens when something goes wrong. Their response speaks volumes.
    ^^^^^^^
    this!!!!!!!

Nice, thanks for passing that on.
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon7frrnSRiTt9Fk