• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Returning member now from Northern Alabama

k6iuz

Greetings to the forum from a new/returning member...my last membership was in 2016. Recently went on an Appalachian Riding Tour with a group from BMW Sport Touring...had a blast...the R1150GS performed better than its rider (as usual:))..thought it was time to get plugged back into the MOA and my local club.

Greetings to the forum from a new/returning member...my last membership was in 2016. Recently went on an Appalachian Riding Tour with a group from BMW Sport Touring...had a blast...the R1150GS performed better than its rider (as usual:))..thought it was time to get plugged back into the MOA and my local club.

Welcome back! Glad to have you hanging around again. And I'm with you on the performance thing … all my riding life I have believed my bike was a superior performer to the pilot. If not for the good handling and good braking I would have long since become a statistic.

Good luck.

Wilkommen back into the fold, k6iuz.

We're new to the Huntsville neighborhood, but we're certainly enjoying ourselves (on our four BMWs). PM us if you have any questions regarding the AlaBeemer BMW Club. Got a weekend meeting coming up in Guntersville; last weekend of the month. https://bmwmoal.org/meetings.php You could drop by early or late on Sat; we're all likely out riding in the middle of the day... C U There? :thumb

Enjoy the change of seasons - - on 2 Wheels! :wave :brad
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen

Back