Thread: Returning member now from Northern Alabama

Returning member now from Northern Alabama

Greetings to the forum from a new/returning member...my last membership was in 2016. Recently went on an Appalachian Riding Tour with a group from BMW Sport Touring...had a blast...the R1150GS performed better than its rider (as usual)..thought it was time to get plugged back into the MOA and my local club.

Quote Originally Posted by k6iuz View Post
    Greetings to the forum from a new/returning member...my last membership was in 2016. Recently went on an Appalachian Riding Tour with a group from BMW Sport Touring...had a blast...the R1150GS performed better than its rider (as usual)..thought it was time to get plugged back into the MOA and my local club.
    Welcome back! Glad to have you hanging around again. And I'm with you on the performance thing all my riding life I have believed my bike was a superior performer to the pilot. If not for the good handling and good braking I would have long since become a statistic.

Good luck.
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST

Wilkommen back into the fold, k6iuz.

We're new to the Huntsville neighborhood, but we're certainly enjoying ourselves (on our four BMWs). PM us if you have any questions regarding the AlaBeemer BMW Club. Got a weekend meeting coming up in Guntersville; last weekend of the month. https://bmwmoal.org/meetings.php You could drop by early or late on Sat; we're all likely out riding in the middle of the day... C U There?

Enjoy the change of seasons - - on 2 Wheels!
    HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen