• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

1987 K75S in Greendale WI Color?

milwlandrover

The guy selling this bike listed it as "mint green" and in another post "Turquoise" does anyone one know of a color that would fit either of these descriptions. It appears to be a very light green color but I don't see any references to a green being offered by BMW. It is definitely original.
Thanks

markw

Can you post a picture?

Here's a picture of a 87 K75C in a pale green.
I don't remember the name of the color.
maxresdefault.jpg

I got it! The color is #623 brillantsilber metallic ,this is german., but the number is right. A silver blue green.:thumb There was also a red and a black that year.

That is awesome!

I don't even own the bike yet and already with your help I have learned more then the original owner.
thanks for the info and that is the exact color of the bike I am looking at.

cheers!

markw

Not sure of the color but we had one. (just saw where you now have that info!) Ours was a K75s. Great bikes!!.
1987 K75s BMW Hwy 28.JPG

That color is Columbia Silver. I am SURE about this. It does have some greenish blue to it.

The paint scheme number on the black 1" x 2" sticker on the left side of the cowl under the seat near the seat latch hole should be 204 or could be 562 or 616.

Any other questions about this bike should be posted in the "Flying Brick" section of this forum. This section is about new "members" not about bikes. If you buy the bike, we'll see you over there.:thumb

:dance:dance:dance

Back