Thread: Low Profile Seat for RT

Low Profile Seat for RT

I've got a 2011 RT and am considering purchasing a low profile seat from Sargent. My bike came with a standard Sargent seat but I'd like to have 'more foot' on the ground! Anybody out there have advice for low profile seats for the RT?

I had that low Sargent seat and it was horribly uncomfortable. Having said that, they were really great to deal with. I bought it, rode it for three weeks, and they took it back and refunded my money (in full minus shipping). It just doesn't get any better than that kind of customer service so, I'd encourage you to go ahead and give them a shout.

I placed my order by phone and when I called, I explained that I was concerned about comfort. I think the personal contact helped establish a rapport that soothed the return process. Maybe not. Either way I highly recommend giving them. The only option from there is custom (Russell et.al.) but that's a one-way trapdoor as I don't know of any that would refund your money.
    '13 R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition

I have the Sargent low profile on my 2010RT. Got no complaint. It's comfortable and fits my leg length just right.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    2010 R1200RT
    Sargent Low Heated Driver Seat
    2007 Burgman 400 - Sold
    Now DFW, TX, used to live - Vancouver, BC