• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

LED Low Beam For K1200S

BC1100S

Left Coast Rider
While on a 5-day 3,000 km trip with 3 others, I had to live with the embarrassment of being the only bike with a non-LED headlight. O', the shame of it....!

To remedy the situation, I have just purchased and installed an LED low beam - H7 variety. Simple process to convert...Remove H7 halogen bulb. Replace with new LED with compact fan assembly. Done.

It works like a hot damn. I made the mistake of looking directly at the beam 15 minutes ago and am still seeing stars. And as a bonus, no "headlamp out" error on the dashboard.

Specs are as follows:
36 watt draw
4,000 lumen
6500k colour temperature
30,000 hour operating life
Cooling fan included
Made by ODX

Also applicable to K1300S

Highly recommended. :thumb

Last edited:
I think the part# may be S2Y-19 H7 or 04-8105. I'm going to venture a guess that the adapter collar is 04-8105.

:dunno

Back