• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Snowbirds

mojoman

Retired, finally, and spending January to April in central Florida in the Haines City, Poinciana area. Any groups around the area that do group rides and activities? Used to have a Gold Wing and there are loads of Snowbird Wingers. Hopefully the same is true of Beemers.

Based on the underwhelming response I'll have to ride with my Gold Wing friends. Sure not much activity on this Forum.

Based on the underwhelming response I'll have to ride with my Gold Wing friends. Sure not much activity on this Forum.

You will find a few over time. Truth is most BMW riders may want to meet up for breakfast or lunch but don't like "group rides."

You will find a few over time. Truth is most BMW riders may want to meet up for breakfast or lunch but don't like "group rides."

Seems like it.

You may have more response in the Regional South section of the forum.
Your locations sound like the best of seasons.
Enjoy
OM

You'll be surrounded by great Charter Clubs and riding opportunities....

It took me about 3 minutes to jog into the Clubs section of our website... and locate four near you that have weekly and monthly rides.

You would be welcome, as a snowbird... to attend most all functions as a visitor. And consider the MOA Anonymous Book, a great resource!

Attend the NE FL. Winter Rally in January, and simply experience how many of us take in the Florida winter as out of area MOA and/or other Club members.

Pleasant Riding my friend;

'travel'n" John

Back