• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hoosier Beemer Rally - When Is It?

shropdog

I am getting conflicting signals on when this rally in North Vernon, IN is....I have down on my phone calendar 09/27 - 09/29. But, the recent MOA magazine shows an ad saying 09/20 - 09/22 then in the "When and Where" section is says 09/27 - 09/29. Then I go to Hoosier Beemer's web site and it says 09/27 - 09/29 but says the "33rd" annual rally and the MOA magazine says "34"...one also says $30 and the other says $35!!:banghead. I don't care about which anniversay it is nor the price, I just want to confirm when it is. I am betting on the 09/27 - 09/29 dates and hope I am right because we have the grandkids this weekend! Thanks in advance to anyone who clarifies this.

27-29 Sept.

There was a misprint in the magazine. A email from MOA corrected the dates. The fee is $35.

"34th Annual Hoosier Beemer Rally
September 27th - 29th, 2019

Join us for a weekend of great riding in scenic southern Indiana! The Rally fee of $30 includes two nights camping, Friday night gourmet hot dog roast with all the fixins' and a live bluegrass band, Saturday night dinner, door prizes and awards. Breakfast and lunch Saturday available on site for purchase as well. Available on-site are a large shelter house, hot showers and shady camping. Vendors welcome. Check out more details and updates on our website at Hoosier Beemers.

Muscatatuck County Park
325 North State Hwy 3
North Vernon, Indiana 47265

Thank you for posting and great news!

There was a misprint in the magazine. A email from MOA corrected the dates. The fee is $35.

"34th Annual Hoosier Beemer Rally
September 27th - 29th, 2019

Join us for a weekend of great riding in scenic southern Indiana! The Rally fee of $30 includes two nights camping, Friday night gourmet hot dog roast with all the fixins' and a live bluegrass band, Saturday night dinner, door prizes and awards. Breakfast and lunch Saturday available on site for purchase as well. Available on-site are a large shelter house, hot showers and shady camping. Vendors welcome. Check out more details and updates on our website at Hoosier Beemers.

Muscatatuck County Park
325 North State Hwy 3
North Vernon, Indiana 47265[/QUOTE]

Back