Thread: New Member from St George UT

New Member from St George UT

I am a M&A Consultant based in St George Utah. I am English and have been an avid rider for many years.
    I ride a BMW R1200GSA, BMW R1100GS and a Yamaha XT500 (which just sits in the garage).
    I've just started the phase of my life where longer journeys are appealing. I will cover 20,000 miles this year.
    I ride alone but would welcome riding with like minded individuals.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Welcome to the MOA and forum. You're in a great place to start riding from. Lots of great parks near you.
    No Matter Where I went, There I was...

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Southern Utah has been my favorite riding area ever since I discovered it about 20 years ago. I've ridden most of the roads south of 70. I've even spent the night in St George a time or three. Don't know of anyone on the forum who lives in St George, but lots of posters write about riding in the Utah area, so you will likely be able to link up with someone quite easily.

Good luck.
    Royce
    On the coast of Kansas
    2012 F800ST

Hi Chris,
    Welcome to the forum and welcome to Utah! You’ll find a significant number of fellow BMW enthusiasts in the state and lots and lots of great roads to ride in all areas of the state. There is a BMWMOA-sanctioned club in Utah, #169—The Beehive Beemers—, and the club hosts an annual rally at Panguitch along with monthly breakfast meetings and occasional group rides and camp outs. Plus, Utah’s only dealer— Harrison Eurosports in SLC— hosts a couple of rides and outings every year. So there are plenty of opportunities to connect with fellow riders and events. And if you find yourself looking for a riding companion for a personal ride or tour you can always send out a call on our club mailing list. So again, welcome to the forum and welcome to Utah—hope to see you on the road or at a Utah ride or event!

Best,
    DeVern
    DGerber
    1983 R80ST 1984 R80 G/S-PD 2004 K1200GT w/Hannigan S/C 2010 K1300GT 2018 R1200GS
    BMWMOA#52184, AMA#271542, IBA#138