• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from St George UT

ABrit2

I am a M&A Consultant based in St George Utah. I am English and have been an avid rider for many years.
I ride a BMW R1200GSA, BMW R1100GS and a Yamaha XT500 (which just sits in the garage).
I've just started the phase of my life where longer journeys are appealing. I will cover 20,000 miles this year.
I ride alone but would welcome riding with like minded individuals.
Cheers,
Chris

Welcome to the MOA and forum. You're in a great place to start riding from. Lots of great parks near you.

Welcome to the forum, Chris. Southern Utah has been my favorite riding area ever since I discovered it about 20 years ago. I've ridden most of the roads south of 70. I've even spent the night in St George a time or three. Don't know of anyone on the forum who lives in St George, but lots of posters write about riding in the Utah area, so you will likely be able to link up with someone quite easily.

Good luck.

Hi Chris,
Welcome to the forum and welcome to Utah! You’ll find a significant number of fellow BMW enthusiasts in the state and lots and lots of great roads to ride in all areas of the state. There is a BMWMOA-sanctioned club in Utah, #169—The Beehive Beemers—, and the club hosts an annual rally at Panguitch along with monthly breakfast meetings and occasional group rides and camp outs. Plus, Utah’s only dealer— Harrison Eurosports in SLC— hosts a couple of rides and outings every year. So there are plenty of opportunities to connect with fellow riders and events. And if you find yourself looking for a riding companion for a personal ride or tour you can always send out a call on our club mailing list. So again, welcome to the forum and welcome to Utah—hope to see you on the road or at a Utah ride or event!

Best,
DeVern

St George Area Rider

I am a M&A Consultant based in St George Utah. I am English and have been an avid rider for many years.
I ride a BMW R1200GSA, BMW R1100GS and a Yamaha XT500 (which just sits in the garage).
I've just started the phase of my life where longer journeys are appealing. I will cover 20,000 miles this year.
I ride alone but would welcome riding with like minded individuals.
Cheers,
Chris

CHRIS ! I just moved to the St George Area, Toquerville, actually ( that's just NW of Hurricane ). I've had a few Brits through the years...
4 Commandos, 3 post-2005 Tigers, and currently have a '17 Truxton R. I also have a '16 R1200GS. I'm Retired, been riding for 50 years,
lived and ridden a fair bit Overseas, have an understanding wife, a few nickels and dimes, and have plenty of time available for riding.
I'm pretty familiar with the Western states, as I have lived in Northern California for the last 40 years and have averaged about 20,000 miles
a year for the last 10 years. I'd like to put together a few longer distance riding buds in this area. Text me at 530.401.1172, and we can
arrange coffee of lunch somewhere ( like the Black Bear diner in Washington ). -- david b

Welcome aboard!

Glenlivet and I will be spending a night in a St George hotel late next May as we leave Utah heading for the California coast. If you spot a bright yellow GSA sidecar rig with a dog riding shotgun be sure to flag us down and say hello!

Pete and Glenlivet

46EE2A80-05EB-4481-A551-593BF7223F53.jpg

Welcome aboard from northern Utah - Salt Lake City area. Hopefully see you at the rally this summer in Montana!

Welcome aboard!

Glenlivet and I will be spending a night in a St George hotel late next May as we leave Utah heading for the California coast. If you spot a bright yellow GSA sidecar rig with a dog riding shotgun be sure to flag us down and say hello!

Pete and Glenlivet

View attachment 76579

Hey Pete. I think I have met you a couple of times. Once in Lakewood Pa at Goldstock and once in St Johnsbury Vt at Dog Mountain. Has to be you because that is once unique sweet ride.

Back