• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1200RT oil cooler cover guard

Please keep buy/sell discussions off the forum...per posting guidelines. Use the PM for further discussions. Beyond that, consider the marketplace link at the top of the page.

My oil cooler cover went flying while riding. Anyone have one for sale? It's an after marker item. Thought I'd check here before checking retail, thanks.

What do you mean by Oil cover guard? Is it the one part of the fairing or something added?

On mine, I've been using a Shop Vac filter foam that I cut to the right dimension to protect the oil radiator for years.

Works very well, doesn't restrict air flow.

YMMV

Attachments

• IMG_20160821_160513887.jpg
    IMG_20160821_160513887.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 57
Back