• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for a DMC Sidecar mount for 2016 BMW R1200GS

helipilot2

helipilot2
Good day,

Just thought to ask to see if anybody here might have a DMC bike side mount that would fit a R1200GS/LC. I know I can call DMC and get a new, but thought to ask here first to see if somebody had one sitting around not in use and is willing to sell.

Thank you!

JT

Per the forum rules, please keep buying/selling off the forum. Use the Private Message feature if necessary. You can also post something in the Marketplace using the link at the top of the screen.

If anyone has suggestions on where to find replacement parts, posting will be fine. But just don't barter here directly on the forum.

JT,
You might take a look at the Adventure Riders website, under Hacks, in the Fleabay and other stuff, section. It's a good source for hacks and accessories. Also the United Sidecar Association website. Good luck with your project.
gp

Per the forum rules, please keep buying/selling off the forum. Use the Private Message feature if necessary. You can also post something in the Marketplace using the link at the top of the screen.

If anyone has suggestions on where to find replacement parts, posting will be fine. But just don't barter here directly on the forum.

Thank you! Sorry About that.

JT,
You might take a look at the Adventure Riders website, under Hacks, in the Fleabay and other stuff, section. It's a good source for hacks and accessories. Also the United Sidecar Association website. Good luck with your project.
gp

Thank you!

That was my next stop. I though about trying here first since those mounts are bike specific.

Thanks!

Back