• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R1100R saddlebag question

bob204bc

I recently bought a 1995 R1100R which has never had panniers. I am not inclined to purchase a new set of BMW hard bags (no used on the market) but I need some idea of where to find some soft bag offsets to keep the bags off of the muffler and from dangling into the right side. My google searches have proven to be frustrating as I am learning that this bike had a very small following and no aftermarket accessories designed for it. At least none currently listed for sale.

Does anyone know is GS parts for this vintage will fit?

Any guidance?

I recently bought a 1995 R1100R which has never had panniers. I am not inclined to purchase a new set of BMW hard bags (no used on the market) but I need some idea of where to find some soft bag offsets to keep the bags off of the muffler and from dangling into the right side. My google searches have proven to be frustrating as I am learning that this bike had a very small following and no aftermarket accessories designed for it. At least none currently listed for sale.

Any guidance?

I believe that the R1100GS parts will fit since the rear subframe is the same. I do know that Jesse Luggage for an R1150GS fit my R1150R.

Any guidance?

you actually can find used city cases on Ebay.

you actually can find used city cases on Ebay.

I’ve see city cases advertised but they are fairly shallow and the left side bag is already compromised by the muffler placement. Also, I don’t have the upper attachment points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back