• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New England Coast and White Mountains: PICS

kz1000ken

Rode a lot this weekend. I took Friday off work and met some friends for a night ride. We left around 6pm and got home around 2am. It was a beautiful warm night. Friday I explored southern Maine a bit doing some recon and planning. Saturday Riley and I rode up the New Hampshire and Maine coasts, interior of Southern Maine, Sebago Lake, Evans Notch Road, the Kancamangus and more. Saw some very cool stuff. I recently did a lot of work to my Red RT and this was sort of a big test ride.

Route 1A along the New Hampshire coastline is gorgeous, as is Drakes Island Maine. Found a lot of new twisty back roads in Maine along the 103 / 107 / 113 corridor.

Here are a few pics. It was a great weekend riding.

evansNotchMountain800x600.JPG

kancSunset800x600.JPG

rileyTank800x600.JPG

ryeCoast800x600.JPG

Back