• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

NineT Pure /5 just landed...

Nice looking bike.
Too bad they didn't use the cross spoke wheels so you can run tubeless tires.

I like retro vintage bikes and this one is a nicely done tribute to the /5. I have to agree that tubes are part of the retro look and experience I can do without. :)

4F609993-963F-4B6D-A032-1C03C001FF2F.jpg
Just entering the Niner family with this 2018 Urban model. A lot of fun to ride, but so far, not much information on the model line to review, so really like seeing articles like this on newer possibilities.

Irv Seaver in Orange, Ca. is supposed to have one. When I checked their website last night, it wasn't listed however.

I was unimpressed until!

I got a close look at one at the local dealer. At least one of my collection is on the market to make room for a third Are Nine Tee. Oh when will this sickness end? I would have to change the color of my R 75/5 restoration to match the /5 9T and get one of those obnoxious but appealing gas tank badges for it.

I got a close look at one at the local dealer. At least one of my collection is on the market to make room for a third Are Nine Tee. Oh when will this sickness end? I would have to change the color of my R 75/5 restoration to match the /5 9T and get one of those obnoxious but appealing gas tank badges for it.

I don't think the sickness is curable. Only manageable, but I guess there are worse ailments or indiscretions out there.... like golf...... to come down with.:)

One can only wish for an insurance policy that helps one afford the insatiable economic drain on the family finances in the time of need....:deal

Done deal!

I just have to adjust the other bikes so the R9T/5 fits in and can be properly appreciated at times. I have an early R 75/5 and spare body work so the wheels are turning and paint booth is getting cleaned up, all I need is one of those obnoxious but cool tank emblems.

Back