• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials

Wear a brimmed hat (not a baseball cap) so that it shields your ears and face. Also, if the hat doesn't have a rear flap find something else that will protect the back of your neck, and don't forget about every piece of flesh that is uncovered. Enjoy.

I plan to go next Monday and Tuesday as a spectator for motorcycle week. Any tips or advise.

Thanks

Cover up... sunburns from the salt are no joke.

Camp on the salt if you can, it is amazing at night.

Wash whatever you drive very well, that salt gets everywhere.

If the BUB is like regular speed week, spend some time at different areas. Spend time in the pits, spend time at the starting line.

Went today. Definitely glad I went. 72 degrees on the salt, 98 when I hit the asphalt. Lots of water and sunscreen. An S1000RR went over 220.

Back