• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sad News - Kevin Kocur

shandeland

Club President
It is with a heavy heart and regret that I must let you know Kevin Kocur passed away August 13. He didn't wake up in the morning. Kevin was 57.
I so wish this wasn't true.

Kevin will be greatly missed. He has been in the club since the early 80's. He had a heart of gold and was always fun to be around.
Kevin volunteered at many motorcycle events, BMW MOCM, BMW MOA, Team Strange road Rallies and Scooter Rallies.

The service for Kevin Kocur will be a Celebration of Life at the American Legion in Osseo on September 7th.
Visiting hour will start at 10:00 a.m., Celebration of Life Service will start at 11:00 a.m. with lunch to follow.
As you know, Kevin Kocur had many different passions- Motorcycles, scooters, animal rescue, breweries, etc.
In lieu of flowers, we ask that you donate to your cause of choice in his name and wear something that shows what you support to his Celebration.
There also is a go fund me page with a very sweet story that you do not want to miss. Click the link to read it and please consider making a donation.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/ydxddh-put-a-ring-on-it
Thank you.

May he Rest in Peace.
Steve Handeland
President BMWMOCM

I just logged in and this isn't what I was hoping to read.. :(
I had no idea, sigh..

Crap...

Enjoy the roads in Heaven, KK.

Back