• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Travel Tools

Where do you guys carry the rest of your stuff! There is enough there to fill a side case!

Seat bag.jpg
The bag above have the following items in it plus several micro fiber rags and laundry soap.
Redverz Seat Bag (2).jpg

In Seat Bag.jpg

The tire repair kit is in my SW Motech Engage tank bag.

GS-911 is in a saddle bag.

Micro Start is in saddle bag or luggage rack soft bag.

The torx wrenches in the blue pouch is under the seat.

Here's a picture from last week.
The seat bag is a little taller than my previous picture because my coffee mug is in it.
1 (12).jpg

Here's a picture from last week.
The seat bag is a little taller than my previous picture because my coffee mug is in it.

Now where do you put the wife's stuff including rain gear, clothing for a week, couple extra jackets, makeup bag, blow dryer and three extra pairs of shoes?:rofl

Now where do you put the wife's stuff including rain gear, clothing for a week, couple extra jackets, makeup bag, blow dryer and three extra pairs of shoes?:rofl

On her bike :)

I know what you mean, for 10 years we rode two up with camping gear.

Could You Provide A List?

I didn't make a list. I have everything needed to remove both wheels, body panels, valve cover and spark plug.
The Torx set is made by Motion Pro but I don't see it listed on their site anymore, just the Hex set.
It has a large enough bit for the wheel lugs but I don't think the pivot head is strong enough for that much torque.

Bondhus makes a similar set.
https://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-0002...argid=aud-801381245258:pla-442175212508&psc=1

Here's the Motion Pro Hex set.
https://www.motionpro.com/product/08-0420

Could you use a photo editor and add text to show what each item is?

I just bought a new replacement factory tool set for my R65 LS and I carry bead breakers and tire irons plus a 12 volt pump as it has tubes.

Hi Lee:

I'm admiring your Eagle Creek torx set. It looks like you might have gotten it from Eagle Creek Firearms but can't tell for sure. I'd really like to get a 6 piece set like that for the bike. Can you relate where you got it? Hopefully it is still available.

Scotty

Hi Lee:

I'm admiring your Eagle Creek torx set. It looks like you might have gotten it from Eagle Creek Firearms but can't tell for sure. I'd really like to get a 6 piece set like that for the bike. Can you relate where you got it? Hopefully it is still available.

Scotty

The torx set with the folding heads is from Motion Pro tools.
They no longer sell the torx set, only hex.

Back