• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

F850GSA Upper crash bars

View attachment 76028I do a majority of my riding on Idaho Public Lands roads (USFS, BLM) and the Idaho BDR. These route often have rocks, loose gravel, sand, mud, water and sometimes snow. They also often have ruts and washouts that can quickly put your bike on it's side. During the years I rode my 2007 F650GS, it was on it's side more times than I would like to admit, generally at very slow speeds, but damage was still done. I plan on riding my F850GSA for many years to come and would like to limit any damage to scratches on some stainless steel tubes and not on expensive body work.

I will be getting them as well... really wished Touratech came out with them... theirs look like they match the color of the factory units perfectly...

Done!

attachment.php

Installed my Wunderlich tank crash bars

After a bit of a wait for Wunderlich America to receive more bars from Germany I have completed installation on my bike0117201322a_HDR.jpg0117201345b_HDR.jpgVery happy with the results. Also installed protective shield over quick shifter.

Back