• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What has happened to our/my Club ? (On my iPhone)

72r60/7

I’m sending this from an iPad because I can’t seem to find The MOA from my iPhone as I have in the past YEARS.

It’s not only that I can’t find the forum, homepage or marketplace, (“IT”) seems to have found me with my zip code displayed at the bottom of the results page. And it found plenty of ads and NO CLUB.

I have better things to do than to look for something that I know exactly where I used/put/saw it last !

My DUES should protect me from forced advertising.

What’s going on ?

Is it me again ?

Charlie

p.s. I would have sent 3 photos of the Search Results Page but, as is oft the case, the photos will not
Upload.

Charlie -

I'm sure there's something on your end. The fact that you can get to the forum with your iPad indicates the forum can still be accessed by you. Other people access the forum with their phones. Maybe a recent update on the phone could be the issue. Maybe a hard turn off-on would help. Obviously pictures would help. I was unaware of your inability to upload pictures. Again, there's no restrictions along those lines. It's a matter of using the right technique and ensuring that the images are of reduced resolution...big files can't be uploaded.

Problem solved itself.
Who knew ?
“It” must have heard me.

The “Nets” are too complicated for me.

In the words of Gilda Radner:
“Never Mind”

Thanks
Charlie

Back