• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pine Mountain Getaway, KY

dfisher1

I called the Lodge yesterday for reservations, was told the Resort is booked full,,,not interested in staying away from the location, so I will miss this one !!!!

Last edited:
Lodging available as of yesterday

I called the Lodge yesterday for reservations, was told the Resort is booked full,,,not interested in staying away from the location, so I will miss this one !!!!

Hello from Kentucky!

I've been working with Nancy and Bill as a Co-host of the Pine Mountain Getaway. I called the Resort yesterday and there are now openings both in the Lodge and Cabins. I encourage you to give them a call (606) 337-3066 and, if you're still interested in coming, get yourself a room! The MOA lodging price ends August 7th, so be sure to book quickly.

Hope we see you in Ky!
Daryl Casey
Pine Mountain Getaway Co-Host

Update

Hello from Kentucky!

I've been working with Nancy and Bill as a Co-host of the Pine Mountain Getaway. I called the Resort yesterday and there are now openings both in the Lodge and Cabins. I encourage you to give them a call (606) 337-3066 and, if you're still interested in coming, get yourself a room! The MOA lodging price ends August 7th, so be sure to book quickly.

Hope we see you in Ky!
Daryl Casey
Pine Mountain Getaway Co-Host

I just called again, still told me they are booked !!!!! Just FYI, I have also been on a waiting list, so not sure what is happening. Hopefully they will let me know if a room becomes available.

Another successful weekend!

Attendees of Pine Mountain,

On behalf of Nancy, Bill and the Kentucky Crew we'd like to thank you for another successful Pine Mountain Getaway.

If you anyone has comments, both good or bad, please either post them here, PM me or email me at dcasey851 at gmail.com. Nancy and Bill have created and set a high standard at Pine Mountain and my crew and I will do the best we can to keep Pine Mountain as fun and inviting as always.

Take care and Ride Safe!
Daryl Casey

Thank you all for a great time! It was our first regional and we had a blast. Stayed an extra day to get some more mountain riding in. 803 miles over 4 days. And no interstates! Rode the Poteet Gap and Pinnacle Peak ride Sunday. Had the roads to ourselves. Kudos on the directions! Got up at the lodge this morning to one of the most serene settings I've experienced in a long time. My bike looked a bit lonely though... We're already booked for next year. Thanks again! Robb

Our second year attending and we had a GREAT time! Already reserved a room for next year. Thanks to all that made it happen.

Attachments

• IMG_20190907_115330698_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190907_115330698_HDR.jpg
    632.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20190907_115157505_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20190907_115157505_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 34
Back