Thread: C4 Pro question

C4 Pro question

For those of you with a C4 Pro can the speakers be disconnected so you can plug in your own earbuds? I currently have a C3 Pro that allows this but I can find no mention of this feature with the C4

Thanks

John

The only port I find on my C4 with SC1 Advanced is the charging port. The user manual states the the headset (speakers) is behind the cheek padding and can be repositioned if necessary.

From reading your question, I am understanding you are wanting unplug/plug & play type usage, but you may have to splice in an ear buds jack to piggy-back on the speaker wires. That may be a simple suggestion for you to ponder. Maybe others can shed more light than I did. Hope it helps.
    2000 R1200C, 2019 R1250RT

The BMW Communication System I have installed in my C3 Pro did not have a 3.5mm jack to plug in my custom ear monitors. I had to remove the speakers and wire in a jack...works great now!

I also wired in a Motochello audio bridge for when my SO isn't riding pillion and I don't need the intercom. I prefer the direct connection on extended trips by myself because the fidelity of the audio is much improved and I don't have to mess with re-charging the bluetooth BMW system.
    Larry Gregerson; Bend, OR
    MOA #93031

Thanks for the replies, looks like Iíll have to wire in my own plug...