• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Plug N Play AF-XIED for R1150RT

tangoalpha

Hi Guys.

As you know I've got my bike torn half apart looking for an electrical gremlin. I expect to have things sorted out shortly. While the bike is torn apart, there are a few other things on my list that intend on doing. I'm adjusting the valves and I figured that before I button everything up, this is the perfect time to swap in the upgraded R1200 fuel injectors from Tills and also add a (plug n play) AF-XIED controller from Nightrider. Lastly, I'll sync the throttle bodies with the Twin Max to sure everything is dialed in perfectly. By the time I'm finished with all that, I expect the bike to run and perform even better than ever before.

In my effort to place an order for the AF-XIED, I found that the Nightrider website lists the price for the unit, but there's no option to add it to my shopping cart. A message says, "Not for Sale"....whatever that means. I'm not sure if that means they are temporarily out of stock, discontinued or what? So I checked with Beemer Boneyard and they list an AF-Xied for sale, but it's not the Plug N' Play version that I want with an 18" extension. It appears BB only offers a non plug n play unit that needs to be spliced in to the my bike wiring which is not the preferred route to go.

So I'm wondering, do any of you fine folks happen to know of another supplier who may have a Plug N Play AF-Xied in stock where I may purchase from?

As always....I'm grateful for your help.

Thanks Guys. I may order through BB if I can’t find a plug n play unit elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You may find an old stock plug and play unit at one of their dealers.
The newer ones no longer have the O2 plugs on them because they were becoming too expensive to source.

Back