• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 22, 2019 Memphis TN

CaptRehkopf

IBA EggSanity GOLD Ride Sat Sept 21, 2019 Memphis TN

Hi all,

I just can't get enough eggs! So I am again putting together one of the IBA's most unique Rides an EggSanity SS1000 GOLD. For reference IBA EggSanity 1000

The MTF is again sponsoring this ride and it is your opportunity to 1) eat your fill of eggs; 2) earn a GOLD level IBA award ride level; and 3) take advantage of the "Memphis loop" which has all 4 'egg' chain restaurants required for the GOLD level ride. AND participate in a pre-ride dinner at GUS's World Famous Fried Chicken, yum yum! This ride celebrates the long-distance rider’s favorite short order grills in classic Waffle House® style and requires you to enjoy an egg dish at each stop.

The ride will begin and end in Memphis and is going to be on Saturday September 21, 2019. Pre-ride dinner on Friday September 20, 2019

MTF Eggsanity Gold

Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 77
  • MTF_EggSanity_GOLD.jpg
    MTF_EggSanity_GOLD.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
20SEPT19 pre-ride dinner Memphis TN Exit 16 I-40

This Friday, 9 EggSanity riders and I will have a pre-rider dinner in Memphis TN at Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken near Exit 16 on I-40 (Germantown Parkway) at 6:00 pm.
All are welcome to the no host event. The IBA, if all complete their ride will have 6 new members, whoop whoop!
Let me know if you can come so I can reserve enough room.
Captrehkopf at gee mail.
Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

Date: FRIDAY, 20SEP19
Time 1800 local, Pre-Ride Dinner, No Host,
Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken
N35° 12.422' W89° 47.513',
2965 N Germantown Rd,
Bartlett, TN 38133
901-373-9111.

Back