• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post MP4 video

oldcarman

Can I post a short MP4 video from my computer? I've tried using the Insert Video icon but it askes for a URL rather that asking you to browse your computer to select a file, like when I add a picture jpeg. Thanks oldcarman jim

Jim -

Never tried to do that, but I see what you're saying. Don't know if that's changeable behind the scenes...I can check. But to get around it, find a place to put it online - youtube, smugmug, etc. - then post a link to the video.

-- update -- I don't seem to see any option for adding the feature to upload videos, mp3, mp4, etc. I can imagine that video size would be a substantial jump over just the usual jpgs.

For now I clipped a jpeg picture from my MP4 video and posted the jpeg. I was trying to show the spray pattern of the fuel injector I was cleaning. I can do as you suggested in the future. Thanks

Attachments

• FJ 2.jpg
    FJ 2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 20
Back