• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Karol Patzer - Celebration of Life & Memorial Ride - 8/4/2019

I intend to be there.
I worked closely with Karol as Committee Chair for the National Rally here in Minnesota.
Plus I have known her for years and have ridden with her on numerous LD Rally's and events.
She was a great person and a great BMW Ambassador.

Joe

Today!

Here is your reminder, this event is today. It starts in a few hours. Everyone is invited to the club picnic following the ride at Sweeny Park just south of Leo's. If you are bringing food that needs refrigeration there will be at least one car that can take it from the Leo's to a refrigerator at the park where it will safely stay cold during the ride.

Please join us in honoring Karol today.

Steve Handeland
President BMWMOCM

Back