• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Off Road Desert Racing

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
I hope to one day go to the Baja 500 (or 1000), the Mint 400, Barstow to Vegas or maybe The King of The Hammers.

I have been following the Trophy Trucks including the Pre-Runners and now the Bikes and the ATV's for some time. There has been quite a bit on the X-Game networks as of late. I like to see the technology and fabrication work that goes into producing one of these vehicles.

The King of the Hammers- action starts around minute 6.

:burnout

OM

I’m a total Dakar junkie! I love the navigation rallies and have been giving $$ to privateers for over 10 years. I rode the 8 day Rally Mongolia and am hoping to run the Sonora rally before I get too old for such games.

I’m not so big on the marked course Enduro style events.

Back