Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Motorcycle Fatality Question

I have the DEOS alliance coverage with my SPOT tracker
    http://beerthief.ca
    ITSteve: ride in peace my friend
    save $5 on a new SmugMug account, use this coupon 7frrnSRiTt9Fk

I pulled the trigger on SkyMed at the RA Rally without very much research (go big or go home). Had to sign up at the rally for discounts and perks. I would imagine they (SkyMed) are pretty competitively priced with other programs. Insurance programs have a 30 day review period where you can un-reel the arrangement, so maybe I wasn't going that big? The issues that pulled me in were the discounts offered for multiple years of family coverage, extended months of coverage for Rally attendees and military service, (at the rally), no 100 mile exclusion for incidents close to home and price. The 100 mile exclusion is important to me because I do some trail maintenance and trail riding within that distance where there are not a lot of hospitals. Could be an opportunity for rotor time (which happened two weekends ago at event I worked at). In the end I signed up for coverage for the spouse and I for a period of 5 years and 8 months with Rally and military add-ons for $2,500. I read as much fine print as I could in the following 30 days (don't go big without reading the fine print) and am sticking with the coverage. I am not endorsing their program but I am recommending that you look at the options. The cost could remove a lot of headaches from an incident not covered by our normal insurance and/or BMW OA Anonymous Book options.

Wayne Koppa
    Grayling, MI
    #71,449

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    One on Boston Medflight locations is a mile from me https://www.bostonmedflight.org/ . Last I was aware, a trip was around $5,000.
    Sounds like your plan is a good value. I hope your purchase of the plan jinxes you out of ever needing it……making it priceless.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    One on Boston Medflight locations is a mile from me https://www.bostonmedflight.org/ . Last I was aware, a trip was around $5,000.
    Sounds like your plan is a good value. I hope your purchase of the plan jinxes you out of ever needing it……making it priceless.
    OM
    Using reverse psychology on the Murph-Dog; it’s been working for me for years.
    R. Reece Mullins Ebony R1200RT (Gretchen)
    MOA # 143779
    MOA Charter Club #5 #364 #100
    BMW MOA President