• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Call me crazy!

I was at BMW Omaha today to look at a white 2018 G310GS that only had 1,300 miles on it, and had some desirable farkles. They walked me over to a 2019 and said that BMW NA was offering 0% finance or wait for this....$850 cash off, instead of the 0% financing. Asked if I could use the BMW MOA offer also, and they told me the offers couldn't be combined. So that made the 2019 close to the same price, until I made a counter offer on the 2018. So I now join the exclusive group of GS Midgets. Where do I order the hat? Now to find a new home for the 2004 R1150R.

On another note, how do you activate the hazard flashers? I couldn't figure it out and looking at the owners manual, nothing is mentioned. Aren't they required by DOT?

BMW of Omaha was incorrect, you CAN combine incentive and MOA discounts.

Back