• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Best online retailer for BMW riding gear

And another local brick and mortar shop bites the dust.. ..

Yep!!!!

I never buy a product online that I have sized, inspected or examined at my local dealer, unless the dealer cannot supply the size I need. It's unethical!

Last edited:
Online Purchase

I have done both -- purchased on line and purchased at the dealer. There are times where you just can't find what it is you're looking for unless you check the inter web but for the most part, I try to give my dealer as much business as I can. Why? Not because it's not ethical -- but because I value having a dealer in close proximity and I have a relationship with him and his team. If they were piss poor, that might change my view but I think they provide one of the highest levels of service and customer care of any BMW dealer I've dealt with. For a hobby that I love as much as motorcycling, I don't want my dealer relationship to just be transactional -- I want him to care about me and so I have to care about him.

Kent

Back