Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Got the Blues

  1. #1
    Registered User Ragman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    57

    Got the Blues

    I think I have the post rally blues. I want to be back there and on the road. This was my first rally and I had no idea how much fun it would be. I met people from all over the states and a couple from Denmark. My only regret is that I was not able to meet Pete. I did see him leaving the rally and tried to talk to him but he was following someone who was showing him the exit. I did buy some nice stuff (that I didn't need) but the LD Comfort really helped on my ride home. I just poured water down the sleeve and I had air conditioning. Camping was great on the way down and at the rally and on the way home. I loved my Redverz tent and Mountain House dried food.

    I have already started planning the Montana trip!!!! Hope to see y'all there!!!
    I looked up and saw a running bear. Why do you ask Two Dogs....

  2. #2
    The rally is a most wonderful time...I do wish I could do the whole week over again also! Iím looking forward to Montana as well, and Iím in the initial planning stages! It will be here before we know it. Ride safe!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Brian Hinton
    2007 R1200R
    2007 K1200GT
    2016 R1200GS

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    2,240

    Planning

    Quote Originally Posted by brianhinton View Post
    The rally is a most wonderful time...I do wish I could do the whole week over again also! Iím looking forward to Montana as well, and Iím in the initial planning stages! It will be here before we know it. Ride safe!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Learning new songs, new hot licks on that stringy thing you play, magically moving Iowa State Fairgrounds to Montana

  4. #4

    Got the Blues

    So glad you enjoyed your first rally experience! Absolutely start making plans to make the next rally, it will be here before you know it!

  5. #5
    RK Ryder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,867
    Remember Rayman2, you will increase your Rally Fun Factor and the number of new friends if you spend a bit of your time volunteering, either before and/or during the event.

    I've already have one person contact for me volunteering in Montana because he enjoyed both the Rally and volunteering so much!
    Paul F. Ruffell
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Niagara Riders & Knights of the Roundel #333

  6. #6
    Registered User Ragman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    57

    Will do

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_F View Post
    Remember Rayman2, you will increase your Rally Fun Factor and the number of new friends if you spend a bit of your time volunteering, either before and/or during the event.

    I've already have one person contact for me volunteering in Montana because he enjoyed both the Rally and volunteering so much!
    I really want to go to the 2020 rally but not 100% committed yet. If I do, I will volunteer. It's a long ride for this old man.
    I looked up and saw a running bear. Why do you ask Two Dogs....

  7. #7
    Registered User Rinty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    5,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragman2 View Post
    I think I have the post rally blues. I want to be back there and on the road...
    I used to get these every year, but I still have great memories.
    Rinty

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    2,240

    RA Rally

    If you have Rally blues the RA Rally in Woodstock, Va. coming up in early September, and is close to Pa.
    Airheads will also have a Air Central set up so I know their will be some fun to be had

  9. #9
    Registered User Ragman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Lincoln University, PA
    Posts
    57

    Thanks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 179212 View Post
    If you have Rally blues the RA Rally in Woodstock, Va. coming up in early September, and is close to Pa.
    Airheads will also have a Air Central set up so I know their will be some fun to be had
    I will look at that. September can be some nice riding weather.
    I looked up and saw a running bear. Why do you ask Two Dogs....

Similar Threads

  1. Need help with the blues!
    By rvint in forum Oilheads
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 09:27 PM
  2. A good day for the blues.......
    By 163750 in forum Flying Brick K-bikes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 01:20 AM
  3. R1200C Blues
    By edsabin in forum Oilheads
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:52 AM
  4. Nut blues.
    By dorongrudo in forum Flying Brick K-bikes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:48 AM
  5. Exhuast blues
    By mcholt212 in forum Oilheads
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 12:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •