• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Got the Blues

Ragman2

I think I have the post rally blues. I want to be back there and on the road. This was my first rally and I had no idea how much fun it would be. I met people from all over the states and a couple from Denmark. My only regret is that I was not able to meet Pete. I did see him leaving the rally and tried to talk to him but he was following someone who was showing him the exit. I did buy some nice stuff (that I didn't need) but the LD Comfort really helped on my ride home. I just poured water down the sleeve and I had air conditioning. Camping was great on the way down and at the rally and on the way home. I loved my Redverz tent and Mountain House dried food.

I have already started planning the Montana trip!!!! Hope to see y'all there!!!

The rally is a most wonderful time...I do wish I could do the whole week over again also! I’m looking forward to Montana as well, and I’m in the initial planning stages! It will be here before we know it. Ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Planning

The rally is a most wonderful time...I do wish I could do the whole week over again also! I’m looking forward to Montana as well, and I’m in the initial planning stages! It will be here before we know it. Ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Learning new songs, new hot licks on that stringy thing you play, magically moving Iowa State Fairgrounds to Montana :)

So glad you enjoyed your first rally experience! Absolutely start making plans to make the next rally, it will be here before you know it!

Remember Rayman2, you will increase your Rally Fun Factor and the number of new friends if you spend a bit of your time volunteering, either before and/or during the event. :dance

I've already have one person contact for me volunteering in Montana because he enjoyed both the Rally and volunteering so much! :thumb

Will do

Remember Rayman2, you will increase your Rally Fun Factor and the number of new friends if you spend a bit of your time volunteering, either before and/or during the event. :dance

I've already have one person contact for me volunteering in Montana because he enjoyed both the Rally and volunteering so much! :thumb
I really want to go to the 2020 rally but not 100% committed yet. If I do, I will volunteer. It's a long ride for this old man.

RA Rally

If you have Rally blues the RA Rally in Woodstock, Va. coming up in early September, and is close to Pa.
Airheads will also have a Air Central set up so I know their will be some fun to be had

Thanks!!!

If you have Rally blues the RA Rally in Woodstock, Va. coming up in early September, and is close to Pa.
Airheads will also have a Air Central set up so I know their will be some fun to be had
I will look at that. September can be some nice riding weather.

Back