• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

help with tire change in bend. OR

tackwest

Hello all, my wife and I are travelling from Maine to Oregon on a cross country round trip and need somewhere to change tires. I can only get 6,000 miles out of a set and our trip is 8, 000. I ride a k1600gt, which eats tires. I am shipping tires to family there, but was wondering if anyone could help with a work space and some rudimentary tools to remove wheels which I can take to a shop to have them mounted. I have the specialty tools. We'll be there about July 8. Thank you, Chris

If you have the anonymous book with you there are lots of contacts in Bend. If not you can log in to the main MOA site and see it online.

https://www.bmwmoa.org/

Look under the resources heading.
Focus on those with ws or wt codes.

If you need them posted here say so and will help.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't want to abuse the anonymous system as this is a planned thing, not an emergency. I'm in the anonymous book and I certainly wouldn't mind helping others anytime, but don't want to put anyone out. Thanks!

Back