• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How to contact about proposing Rally site?

DBCasey

Enjoy the ride!
Who to contact about proposing Rally site?

In Lexington, KY we have the Kentucky Horse Park. They recently hosted the World Equestrian Games and welcomed over 9,000 visitors. I'd like to propose this as a future site for the National Rally. Does anyone have a point of contact within the MOA to ask about details for proposing site?

Thank you for the help!
Daryl

Keep in mind there's a rotation - please refer to https://www.bmwmoa.org/news/news.asp?id=396758. Next year's rally is in the West zone, so 2021 will be in Central. The 50th rally in '22 will be back in the East zone, which does indeed include Kentucky!

I'll be advocating to have the '22 rally in Richmond, VA, which is where I live ;) We have a couple of great facilities available, including a state fairground and a big ol' NASCAR track, which is complete with a whole bunch of other stuff like parking lots, campgrounds and outbuildings.

May the best state win :)

How about Asheville NC when the East comes back. The Western NC Agricultural Center (similar in size and build to the site in Lebanon) is right off I26 and almost walking distance to the big Sierra Nevada Brewery !

How about Asheville NC when the East comes back. The Western NC Agricultural Center (similar in size and build to the site in Lebanon) is right off I26 and almost walking distance to the big Sierra Nevada Brewery !

Looks like it's close to the airport. Depending on the amount of flight traffic that could be problematic. I'd love to see a Rally in NC though. Great roads and friendly people!

Back