• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Lost item found after the National

R80DAVE

R80Dave
Hi,

I hope I am posting this in the right place … if not moderators feel free to move this and /or duplicate it to other posting areas.

If you were at the first wayside on I65 in Indiana going North at about 10am on Sunday and are missing something, please identify what you are missing and I would be happy to send it to you. It is too valuable to just keep myself. I am not sure but I think it belongs to the husband and wife who talked to me, as I was pulling a Bunkhouse camper, as it was found about where your bike was parked. I am not even sure if you can PM me from this site, so I will check back every couple of days if I don't get a PM from here, as I rarely come to the MOA site even though I am a long time member. If you know of anyone Northbound on I65 Sunday morning who is complaining about losing something please tell them to look at this post.

Back