• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Good Times BMW, Alcoa, TN

TEDZEMLICKA

Spent the week before the rally riding the Robbinsville, NC area. On Tuesday, the throttle on my 2008 R1150RT stuck open near Clayton, GA. Pulled the plastic and checked the cables and throttle bodies and nothing was obvious, but it brought the idle back to normal. A few miles later and it stuck again. While I pulled the plastic panels, a co-rider googled for a U-Haul since it was getting later in the day. Loaded it up and headed back the cabin. Wednesday morning and I'm crossing the Tail of the Dragon in a U-Haul, check Killboy. Good Times said they could take it in right away since I was traveling and I could pull the panels off myself to save service time cost. As soon as I finished they took it in and quickly found a loose Bowden Box cover. Snapped it on and problem fixed. Their service charge: $0. A really pleasant surprise in today's world. They also made me aware of 2 open recalls for my bike. Dan, Michael, Brian, and Kevin are Good Guys at Good Times.

The DP of Alcoa, Charlie, is a good guy and a genuine enthusiast... no surprise they do it right.

Good hear a positive report. Really are still good people in this world! I will make it point visit and make a purchase..

Another happy guy

About 1 year ago I was on the Cherahola Skyway in the middle of a 12 day trip. The starter rocker switch on my 2015 R1200RT started to malfunction, still working but an inevitable problem. Called Good Times and Phil said to get in to him ASAP. Got there mid afternoon, Kevin diagnosed the problem within 30 minutes of my arrival. End result they had the part overnighted and I was on the road by 10:30 the next morning. Phil and Kevin were a pleasure to deal with. Truly a fantastic experience!

Back