• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thank you for a great Rally!

robbw

I just wanted to take time to say THANK YOU to everyone who had a hand in the 2019 Rally! Judy and I were first-timers but it won't be our last. We've made some new friends, learned a few things and bought a few things. Thank you again and again. Robb:)

I just wanted to take time to say THANK YOU to everyone who had a hand in the 2019 Rally! Judy and I were first-timers but it won't be our last. We've made some new friends, learned a few things and bought a few things. Thank you again and again. Robb:)

This is good to read. Hoping that a lot more first timers had the same positive experience that you did.

My fifth rally (first being way back in Lake Placid as a teenager!).

But I brought a first timer and he loved it completely and said it far exceeded his expectations. I am 100% sure he will be back.

I think a non-BMW riding friend of his had colorized his expectations a bit into thinking it would somehow be a somewhat pretentious affair with folks checking their stock portfolios or sharing their golf scores or some such nonsense.

Just good people who like to ride and socialize.

Paul & I had a good time also. Thanks to everyone who made it all happen for the rest of us. This was our 2nd or 3rd national...I especially enjoyed the vendors and was able to attend one seminar. I was able to meet & talk to Jocelin Snow and she is an amazing lady. I don't impress easily, but you can't argue with her accomplishments! Very determined woman, and I liked her. Met some new friends, saw some old friends, and just overall had a great time. Vance & Mari Harrelson did a fantastic job hosting the Rally. If there is one negative, it was that the closing ceremony was W----A----Y too long, and the BMW GS Performance show was embarrassingly lame, in my opinion. The Rally is a BIG undertaking, but those who organized & worked hard should be thanked by all who attended. :thumb

Great Rally - Great Crowd - Great Time

Have not been to a National in several years. June works for me so much better than July. I thought the facilities were top notch, seminars well organized and the vendors had enough to keep you busy for more than a few hours. Thanks to everyone involved with making the rally possible.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI

This was Voni's 35th or so since Missoula 1974. I missed Moodus in 1993 but only that one wince 1984 in Missoula. This was as good or better than any. Congrats to the folks that put this on. It was excellent: except that 2 hour CLOSING was torture. We need to go back to the 30 second videos and when you have handicapped kids in the wings put them on first and not almost last.

This was my third rally and I thought it was great. There was a good variety of food and merchandise vendors and the entertainment was excellent. I liked Mingo Fishtrap and listen to them on the way home. The facilities were laid out well for the rally and the rooms for the seminars seemed plenty big. I didn’t care for the 2 hour closing ceremonies either especially since I was supposed to pour beer starting at 8.

Back