• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post Your Lebanon Tn. 1 Day Ride Photos

lee

Debbie's Servant
Post your photos here you took on day rides from the Lebanon
Rally.
We went to the Beechcraft museum at Tullahoma one day and the Hermitage another day.

I'll post more pictures after we return home Tuesday.
20190614_121213-1008x756.jpg

20190614_120946-1008x756.jpg

Spent a little time at the Stone's River/Murfreesboro Civil War battle site not too far away in Murfreesboro.

DSC_0003-L.jpg

DSC_0007-L.jpg

Friday morning we rode down to the Beechcraft museum in Tullahoma.
https://www.beechcraftheritagemuseum.org/

Staggerwings
You can get a better view of the staggered wings in my first post.
Staggerwings.jpg

Starship 2000A with twin pushers.
Starship 2000A (2).jpg

At-11 rebuilt to C-45H Expeditor.
At-11 rebuilt to C-45H Expeditor (5).jpg

Model 18
Model 18 (1).jpg

One of the first Beechcraft Bonanzas
One of the First Bonanzas (2).jpg

Saturday morning we visited Andrew Jackson's Hermitage.
Can't remember if it was 80% or 90% but most of the items in the home are original.
https://thehermitage.com/

Hermitage Andrew Jackson (2).jpg

Hermitage Andrew Jackson (1).jpg

Hermitage Andrew Jackson (3).jpg

We rode over to the Rock-a-Billy Cafe at the Cumberland Mountain General Store. The ride got interesting with TN 85 closed. The GPS said this was a thru road. :)
11-DSCF0260.JPG

We eventually made it.
18-DSCF0272.JPG

Looks like you made it through :)

Does Susan need to start packing waders :)
Susan walked around the lower side where a small man mad rock dam of sorts existed. I walked the entire river before attempting the crossing. Not too bad riding across but I hit a rock and had to put both feet down,. The boots are in the garage still drying, 3 days later. They don't call them Adventure bikes for nothing. :)

Back