• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Coming soon: New F850GSA

MCMXCIVRS

More toys than space
The decision has been made finally. I've been planning to replace my 09 F800GS sometime this year as a pre-retirement purchase and have been researching and agonizing over the choice of model. I have big plans for some rides over the next few years and wanted an newer bike with a few more modern features. As of last Friday, I have a new F850GS Rallye coming in. I was at the dealer to take another look at the floor model having pretty much made up my mind which bike I wanted, but was not in a huge rush to get it. I figured I'd like to have it later in the summer, but looking is a dangerous thing that often leads to buying. Its currently in the BMW Canada warehouse and will be headed to the dealer shortly for prep. They are going to swap a few items and add others to make the bike exactly what I requested. Today the salesman called with additional good news, BMW Canada just announced a $2000 accessory credit, so the adventure cases and Nav GPS are less than half price. In addition, I get the $750 discount for emergency workers. :thumb

I should have it before the end of the month. :dance

I've already got a bunch of other gear ordered up for it and have a few other items to decide on to get it all set up as I want it. The F800GS is listed to sell, hopefully can clear it out of the garage or I'll have to get creative with the parking (which likely means my truck will have to live outdoors).

Today the salesman called with additional good news, BMW Canada just announced a $2000 accessory credit, so the adventure cases and Nav GPS are less than half price. In addition, I get the $750 discount for emergency workers. :thumb

I should have it before the end of the month. :dance

You are going to be very happy with your purchase. A member in our club just bought one and is over the moon with its performance.

I hope you're a member of a local BMW Clubs Canada-affiliated club as there is a further, very significant discount available if you are. See your local club President for further details.

You are going to be very happy with your purchase. A member in our club just bought one and is over the moon with its performance.

I hope you're a member of a local BMW Clubs Canada-affiliated club as there is a further, very significant discount available if you are. See your local club President for further details.

Are you with the BeeCee Beemers? If so, you'll see me and the new bike in Nakusp again this year. Our local club is not affiliated so no club discount, not sure if they would allow multiple discounts to be applies or not. The $2000 credit was for BMW accessories only.

Are you with the BeeCee Beemers? If so, you'll see me and the new bike in Nakusp again this year. Our local club is not affiliated so no club discount, not sure if they would allow multiple discounts to be applies or not. The $2000 credit was for BMW accessories only.

Answer to Question 1. As a matter of fact, I am. :)

Answer to Question 2. We look forward to seeing you in Nakusp once again. I'll keep an eye out for you and your new bike!

Answer to Question 3. Too bad you're not affiliated and yes, the discount would be over and above whatever deal you have. I've signed off on a number of these in the past.

I have been riding the F850GSA for a few months now

Every time I ride, I am more impressed what this bike can do and how easy it is on the rider. Enjoy

Back