• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Travel, Camping - Maybe Alaska

GS20Rider

I left the Houston area on or about May 14th. Heading North I spent five days in Moab, Utah. It was cold and rainy most of that time. But it was a good shakedown for my camping gear. I never use Facebook but have been posting there for family and friends to keep up with. I don’t often have cell service. Oh heck, this site only allows links to pictures. I don’t have Internet often enough to make that work.

Any help or advice would be welcomed. I am staying now on BLM land in Idaho near Salmon, Idaho. William’s Lake. Enjoying the trip and not having to hurry.

IOh heck, this site only allows links to pictures. I don’t have Internet often enough to make that work.
y.

This site allows you to upload pictures from your computer or phone.
Cell phone picture files tend to be big so you may have to reduce the picture file size first.
I use the square icon with the tree in it to attach pictures to a post.

This site allows you to upload pictures from your computer or phone.
Cell phone picture files tend to be big so you may have to reduce the picture file size first.
I use the square icon with the tree in it to attach pictures to a post.

Thanks. I will try that

Do you want to start a ride report to keep all of your stuff in one place?

I did want to do that but will have to catch up when I have better internet and electricity. A shower would be nice too. I am thinking I will leave here tomorrow and head North to Glacier.

Glacier NP & "going to the sun" highway through the park...

...will NOT open for passage before JUNE 22nd. Plowing in progress.

"travel'n" John

Back