• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

advertising popups

When I logged in I got a popup to take a survey that if I completed I would be given a gift. Then when I went to the forum I got a popup from a place called Maptrek promos. Everytime I change to a different forum subject this pops up and is very annoying. Is this something new on this site or is it something going on with my computer.

I’ve never seen it.
What are you running for a computer? What are you running for a browser?
OM

Try logging into the forum on a different computer. See if the problem follows.

It is your computer or browser. There are no pop up ads on the MOA site or the forum.

Ted

Thank you for replying to this. I pretty well had decided it was something on my end but wanted to ask anyway just to make sure I wasn't chasing problems that wern't there.

update on popups

Just wanted to give an update. I found the problem, I had somehow enabled something from the Google chrome store. I turned it off and have had no more problems.

Back