• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Changing guest name?

bkfist

I signed up for the rally with myself and my wife during the 2 for $99 special. I didn't think my daughter would be able to get time off, but turns out she's been able to get it off. (She has yet to get herself a bike, and with the weather in Iowa, even if she got it now she wouldn't be able to get 600 miles on it for the first service.)
I'm flying her to NC and she'll ride my R75/6 to the rally.
My wife won't be able to make the rally as her family is coming in that week, so I was wondering if one can make changes to the registration or if I just need to sign her up separately? (She's an MOA member.)

I would think that:

You better be able to.
Should be a non-issue.
Your daughter can change her name for 5 minutes.
She can sign in using her Nickname.
Don’t bring it up.
They won’t question it.
They don’t care.
Remain calm and Smile your way thru Registration.
Take a picture of the person that says “NO”.

Remember that ANY motorcycle gathering is supposed to be FUN.

Charlie

The email I have for Ted looks like a personal email.
I got the tedm from the front of the ON.

I got the "ted" from the contact list on the main MOA website. Likely he has several emails out there. The "ted" and "tedm" are aliases which redirect to his personal email address AFAIK.

tedm in a post - https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthrea...ith-a-question&p=591393&viewfull=1#post591393

ted in a post - https://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthrea...y-Mitigation&p=1154261&viewfull=1#post1154261

So, there you go!!

Back